Friday 16 December 2011

Teeny tiny e.l.f haul

So I pretty much love everythig from e.l.f and seeing as they had a few deals on over the past 12+ days, I thought it would be rude not to take advantage of them :p I didn't get much this time, only a few things but I thought I'd share what I got with you all. Here it goes:




Studio Line stipple brush £3.50 Really good for applying foundation, only downfall is it could be slightly denser. But for £3.50, I definitely think it's worth a try.


Studio Line powder brush £3.50 Again, I use this as a foundation brush and LOVE it! I prefer this brush over the stipple because it's more dense and it gives a slightly better finish. The only downside is, it's quite hard to clean. I find spot cleaning with MAC brush cleaner first, then deep cleaning with johnsons shampoo works best for me.


Nail polish in Mango Madness £1.50


Nail polish in Gum pink £1.50

Everything I've listed is available from http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment