Wednesday 25 January 2012

REVIEW: Boots 17 peep show mascara

I ran out of my favourite mascara *sad face* which is maybelline's the colossal voulme express cat eyes. So instead of repurchasing it, I decided to try out a new mascara. Whilst in Boots I noticed 17 had a deal on, where if you bought their 'peep show' mascara you got a free eyeshadow quad. Wellllllllll I'm all about the freebies ;P So I bought one. (I'm not sure if they still have the deal on as it was a few weeks ago when I bought mine)

I have to say I'm very impressed! According to the boots website this mascara is supposed to 'Lengthen lashes from root to tip. 17 peep show Mascara gives you voluptuous volume and no clumps...just a full, flirty flutter.' I couldn't agree more. The shape of the wand helps separate lashes and makes it easy to coat every lash. The consistency of the mascara isn't too thick or too thin, which makes for a good even application and definitely lengthens! Thumbs up!! :D

*£6.29 Available from Boots stores

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment