Saturday 18 February 2012

REVIEW: MUA/Love hearts lip balms....

As promised, here's my review on the MUA/love hearts lip balms. Somehow I don't think just saying I LOVE THEM will cut it right? :P


First of all, the packaging is so cute! They remind me of sleek pout polish (not that I have any or that I now want any that I have these bad boys!) The pot is made from solid plastic and has a screw on lid, which makes the pot pretty air tight. Each lip balm has a different name on the lid, and bottom, depending on which colour it is, rather than a product number (like other MUA products)


'Great lips' is a gorgeous sheer nude.




'sugar lips' is a sheer pretty pink





'Kiss me' is a beautiful sheer red


Each lip balm has a coloured tint to it, which is pretty sheer but very buildable, and I found with the red one 'kiss me' after a little while it leaves a bit of a stain on the lips which I don't mind at all. They have a slight vanilla smell which is gorgeous but not too overpowering and are quite moisturising. I definitely recommend these to everyone, for £2.00 per lip balm they're a must!

They are £2.00each and are available from superdrug and www.muastore.co.uk

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment