Thursday 23 February 2012

REVIEW: MUA blushers....

Incase you haven't already noticed, I'm a HUGE fan of MUA products. The quality and price are amazing! I don't see the point in spending silly amounts on a product when I can buy just as good quality products for a fraction of the price. Anyway enough of me rambling on, lets get down to business. One of my fave things from the MUA collection is their £1.00 line blushers. They're SO pigmented, and without a doubt are the blushers I reach for each morning when I apply my make up. I only have three up to now, each time I go to my local superdrug they're always sold out (never a bad sign however) Here are the ones I have:



'Shade 2' is a dusky pink



'Shade 4' is a relly pretty mauve colour



'shade 5' is more of a peachy colour. A little similar to 'shade 4' but with a slight orange undertone



These blushers, like I said before, are extremly pigmented. A little amount goes a long way and they stay put all day. Two bad points: they're very powdery and the case that they come in breaks pretty easy. However I can totally overlook two bad points, because for £1.00 who am I to complain?!
Avaialable for £1.00 each from superdrug and http://www.muastore.co.uk/

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment