Friday 3 February 2012

Still need for my kit...

Ok, I've posted what I have for my kit already so I thought I'd talk about the things that I want to try. If anyone has any recommendations or has already tried any of these products, please feel free to comment below and let me know what you think :)

* e.l.f cream eyeliner in Black
I'm in two minds about face powder so I have two that I want to try:

* e.l.f pressed power
* Maybelline dream matte powder

* Cosmetic sanitizer mist http://www.beautysoclean.co.uk/

* Crown brushes:
C112 Stiff brow brush
C425 Tapered concealer brush
C135 Oval shadow brush
C200 Deluxe crease brush
C433 Pro blending brush
C431 Precision pencil brush
C150 Angle fluffy brush
C321 Bullet crease brush
C417 Round angle blender

*e.l.f brushes:
Studio blush brush
Powder brush (for powder an foundation)

* Sigma brushes:
E40 Tapered blending brush

* Skindinavia setting spray
* 88 eyeshadow palettes - colours and neutrals

There's bound to be a million and one other things that I want, but for starting out I just want the basics. I'm pretty sure I've left things out too! I'll definitely review any of these products as and when I buy them and let you all know what I think :)

xx

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment