Saturday 24 March 2012

Review: No7 Beautiful skin eye make up remover....

Recently Boots were doing the £5.00 No7 vouchers, which I always take full advantage of ;) Why not?! I really don't need anymore make up, so I decided to buy......a lip liner, yes a lip liner because you know, I really don't have enough of them *whistles* Anywhoo, I paid for my lip liner and a few other things I actually went into Boots for and ended up getting distracted, and I got yet another voucher. So I thought to myself, DO NOT BUY MORE MAKE UP!! I've tried there regular eye make up remover and found it left a really oily residue afterwards and it put me off their skin care range. However, I spied a new eye make up remover called Beautiful skin eye make up remover for £7.75 but with my £5.00 voucher it would only cost £2.75. I bit the bullet and bought it, thinking I haven't wasted all that much money if I don't like it.


And like it I do, in fact I love it! It's one of those products that have the oily liquid at the bottom and then a regular liquid at the top, and you have to shake it up to mix the two. It says that it's supposed to remove waterproof mascara, I don't use waterproof mascara so can't comment on that, but it does remove the MUA eyeliner that I wear and once that bad boy's on it stays put until you scrub it off.

Unlike the first No7 eye make up remover I used, this doesn't leave an oily residue, it's very gentle on the eye area and so easy to remove eye make up. All that's needed is a very light hand and it's off.

I definitely recommend picking this up

Available from Boots for £7.75

Thanks for reading

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment