Monday 2 April 2012

Simple Vs Garnier....

I haven't actually found a skin routine that I love and that makes me think 'WOW I love my skin'. I've tried a few new products to see if I fall in love with anything, and the only thing I've found and I know that from now on I'll repurchase again and again, is Simple oil balancing face wash and moisturiser.

£4.29

£4.25

I have a slightly oily T-zone and find that this face wash and moisturiser really do help control the oil. I ran out of both around 2 weeks ago, and whilst in Superdrug I noticed that Garnier were having a 2 for £5 offer on their skin care. So I picked up their pure anti blackhead deep pore wash and pure long lasting shine control moisturiser to see if it worked as well as simple.



And the result? It isn't half as good as Simple, sorry Garnier. This face wash (which is also supposed to control shine) and the moisturiser have actually made my skin go back to the way it was before I started using the Simple! The Garnier actually has a very strong off putting smell about it too, where as the simple has no smell at all, which I prefer.

So the winner? SIMPLE every time. I promise I'll never doubt you again!!

Simple and Garnier are both available from Boots and Superdrug

http://www.superdrug.com/simple/simple-oil-balancing-exfoliating-wash-150ml/invt/802819/


Thanks for reading :)

S xx


1 comment:

  1. Boots is my paradise.
    I'm disappointed by garnier too!

    ReplyDelete