Thursday 19 April 2012

What's in my: Travel make up bag....

I won't be posting over the weekend because I'm off to Nottingham to see Dancing on Ice....EXCITED!! Seriously Nottingham is one of my favourite cities ever, my friends and I always try to have a weekend there when we can, and what better excuse this time than the Dancing on Ice tour?!

I love watching peoples youtube video's of 'what's in my bag' and 'what's in my make up bag' (because I'm nosy like that haha) so figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and give it a go. I am taking a LOT more than I usually wear day to day, simply because I'm so indecisive and can't decided what eyeshadows and lipsticks to take with me so I'm taking a few so I can choose whilst I'm down there.

Anyway enough of me babbling, here's what's in my travel make up bag:

FACE:


* Cargo activating face primer
* Garnier eye roll on
* Revlon colorstay foundation combination/oily in 'Sand beige'
* Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 'fair'
* Rimmel stay matte powder in 'Peach glow'
* e.l.f Blush and bronzing powder (I only use bronzer)
* Bourjois blush in 43 'cendre de rose brune'
* Playboy (tacky I know but it's pretty) blusher in 'Nymphette'
* Benefit high beam
I know I have 2 (well 3 if you count the e.l.f duo) blushes, but I use the bourjois if I contour and the palyboy if I don't

EYES:


* MUA eyeshadow primer
* Maybelline color tatto in 'On and on bronze'
* Vivo trio in 'sugar plum'
* Saop and Glory quad in 'What's nude'
* MUA liquid eyeliner in 'Black'
* Gosh velvet touch waterproof eyeliner in 'Black ink'
* Topshop Khol eyeliner in 'Juniper'
* Collection 2000 Glam crystals dazzling gel liner in 'Shake it up'
* Collection 2000 Glam crystals dazzling gel liner in 'Funk'
* Clinique high impact mascara in 'Black'
* Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in 'Dark brown'
Again I know I have a few eyeshadows and liners but I'm not sure what I want to wear when I'm down there and I'm there for 3 days and 2 nights so I'll be rockin' out different looks ;) And as for the glitter liners, has to be one when Dancing on Ice is in town :P

LIPS:


* Clinique Long last glosswear in 'Air kiss'
* Sally hansen color comfort lip colour in 'Baby pink'
* Sally hansen color comfort lip colour in ' Soft orchid'
* Collection 2000 Lasting colour in 'Berry blast'
* Collection 2000 Lasting colour in 'Sweet tart'
* MUA tinted lip balm in 'Great lips'
Same goes for lip products, different eye look means different lip colour for moi :)

 Now I just need to find a make up bag big enough for all this.......and hope it fits in my case!!

Have a great weekend everyone 

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment