Friday 26 October 2012

New pretty things....

It would appear that many brands are bring out new products and it would also appear that I feel the need to try them all out :P Being the list freak that I am, I got out my notepad and made a pretty long list of everything that I shall be buying come pay day mwahahahaaaaaa:

* From MUA:
The Artiste collection palette
Cream blush
Bronzed perfection bronzer
Kiss proof lip stain
Mega volume mascara
Mystical glitter nails nail varnish
Pro brow eyebrow kit
Shimmer kisses blusher








* From Rimmel
Scandal eyes waterpoof eyeliner's in 'nude' and 'taupe'


* From Barry M
Ultra moisturising lip paints
Gelly hi-shine nail paint


I think that's everything.......for now

Have you tried any of these products yet?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx




No comments:

Post a Comment