Sunday 14 October 2012

Weekly favourites....

Time for the ol' weekly faves again:



Eyeshadows:


* No7 'mink'
* Soap and Glory 'Vanilla'
* MAC 'Mystery'
This has been my favourite eye combo this past week

Lips:


* Carmex 'original' - I love this stuff. I had two cold sores so put a dab of this on, and the next day they were gone!
* Urban Decay 'Vinyl' - This looks so scary in the tube, but it's actually so pretty! Perfect colour for Autumn. And I love the packaging!

Other:



* Crown C139 - Great for blending
* Crown C321 - Great for creating an outer v
* Gosh velvet touch eyeliner 'truly brown' - I've enjoyed using this on my tightline when I wanted a smokey effect, and didn't want to line my upper lashline. Love these liners

As of tomorrow I'll be posting Halloween posts every day up until Halloween. Make up looks, costume ideas, nail designs and more, so keep your eyes peeled.....not literally because that would hurt :P

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment