Sunday 28 October 2012

Weekly favourites....

As you may be aware I haven't been around much lately and there wasn't a weekly favourites post last week, however I'm back.

* MAC 'Innocence beware' lipstick -  I haven't been wearing that much make up these past two weeks, apart from mascara and a bit of lippy. The lipstick that I reached for literally every day was MAC's innocence beware. I love this lipstick! Such a perfect nude and with it being a creamsheen, there's no need for a gloss




* Godmother soap from Lush - I LOVE the smell of this, it actually smells good enough to eat! Not that I would eat it because that's just gross......




* Umberto Giannini Glam hair rock 'n' roll extreme hairspray - I'm not usually one for hairspray but I wanted my hair in a neat bun last week and I always have fly away hairs (basically I look like I've stuck my finger in a socket) so I sprayed some of this on the sides, and my hair stayed in place all day.The best thing about this is actually the smell. If it wasn't weird, I'd actually wear it as a bodyspray :P



* Random one: Pink lemonade lucozade - This stuff is heaven in a bottle. If you haven't tried it, then go buy a bottle! It's delicious!! 


So my faves were a bit random this week :P

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment