I was moving my make up around the other day and noticed that I may have a little too much make up. So I decided to pull out all of the products I have that I've hit pan on, and try and use them up. I know there's a lot of videos on Youtube about 'Project 10 pan' so I guess this is pretty much the same. I have SO many lip balms and highlight eye shadows and really want to cut them down. Without further ado, here's what I'm going to try use up:
* No 7 'Mink'
* Soap and Glory 'Vanilla'
* MUA 'shade 1'
* MAC 'Phloof'
* MAC 'Bare study' paint pot
* Benefit 'The porefessional'
* MUA extreme felt liner
* e.l.f 'Medium' eyebrow kit
*No7 'Candy pink'
* Figs and Rouge 'Rambling Rose' balm
* The body shop 'Passionberry' lip balm
* The body shop Hemp hand protector
This could take a while..........
Thanks for reading :)