Sunday 7 October 2012

Weekly favourites....

For the past few weeks, I've been picking out make up on a Sunday night to use for that week (Lipstick/gloss, eyeshadow, blush, mascara etc) and have been choosing which products were my 'likes' 'not so likes' and 'faves' However other than eyeshadow's, lip products and blushes I don't have enough mascara's, eyeliner's and primers to continue to do my weekly favourites like this. If you've read my Product Pan Project post you'll see that I have quite a few things I have hit pan on and want to use up. SO I'm going to go back to just picking out products that I've enjoyed using the previous week.

Boy do I know how to ramble on!!! Onto this weeks 'likes'

* Benefit 'porefessional' and Clinique buttershine lipstick palette:




Faves:

* No7 blush in 'candy pink' and Soap and Glory eyeshadow in 'dandy plum'




Extra faves:

* Tanner Hall - two words - Rooney Mara (girl crush)
* Freederm spot gel - I have a love hate relationship with this. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't, this week it's been my best friend
* 17 lip liner in 'valentine' and Miss Sporty lip liner in 'bubble gum' - These both lasted for hours and didn't dry out my lips at all



Last but not least, I've been loving leopard print nails:


Thanks for reading :)

S xx







No comments:

Post a Comment