Tuesday 30 October 2012

Monthly empties....

Can't believe October is over and we're into November now!! Time for October's empties:


Make up:



* MAC brush cleaner - Always a repurchase, I love this stuff. And a bottle does actually last quite a while
* Jemma Kidd I - Glamour volume mascara - Not a mascara that I'll be repurchasing, I liked this at first but then the more I used it the more I started to not like it as much. It flaked as the day went on and I ended up with panda eyes on a number of occasions
* Benefit That gal - This did nothing for me unfortunaltey, it did smell amazing though
* Benefit The porefessional primer - I like this primer but didn't love it, not one that I'd repurchase
* No7 Shine free primer - This is the best primer I've tried so far and I think it's one I'll repurchase time and time again
* Revlon colorstay foundation in 180 sand beige - The only foundation I'll ever wear, love it


Skincare:



* T-Zone nose pore strips - I really like using these, they definitely unclog pores
* Kleenex Facial cloths - Love love love these. Some people might think they're just cotton wool, they're so not. The size is perfect if you want to remove all of your make up in one swipe. I like to tear them into four so I get four times as many. They're just great, I definitely recommend giving them a go
* Superdrug Tea Tree peel off masks - One of my favourite face masks, review coming up but these are something that I'll continue to repurchase
* Superdrug cucumber cleansing wipes - These are part of my everyday skincare routine. I love the smell and they leave my face feeling fresh and clean
* Skinology (Wilkinsons brand) Tea tree cleanser - I've just repurchased another bottle of this. Whenever I have spots this seems to dry them up within a few hours


Haircare:



* Batiste dry shampoo in Tropical - The only dry shampoo for me, and the tropical is my favourite. I reach for this on the morning I need to wash my hair (If I don't have time to wash it until that evening) and my hair looks fresh and smells amazing
* Avon naturals shine drops - I can't say that I noticed my hair to be any softer or shinier after using this. I think I'll continue to buy the Avon dry ends serum instead


Bath/shower:


* Original source lemon and tea tree shower gel - So many people rave about Source shower gel, and I just wasn't impressed at all. It smelt divine however it didn't lather up at all which is a must for me
* Imperial leather sublime star flower and pomegranate bath cream - Love imperial leather bubble bath, this one smelt so nice

That's all for this months empties

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment