Monday 10 September 2012

My favourite mascaras....

I'm forever buying and trying different mascara's, they're probably the one thing that I'll never stop trying out. There are so many that do different things - Lengthen, separate, give volume etc so I think they all need to be tried out ;)

Anyway, over the past six months I've tried out quite a few and thought I'd post my favourites......so far.

In no particular order:

         * Maybelline 'the colossal volume express cat eyes'


* No7 'extreme length' 


* Avon 'super enchant'


* Clinique 'high impact'


* Soap and Glory 'thick and fast'



I honestly couldn't pick a favourite out of these five, they all lengthen, separate and give volume to my lashes. Each time I've worn each and every one of them, I've looked at my lashes thinking 'WOW' and to me, that's when I know I've found a great mascara!

Do you have any favourites?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment