Sunday 9 September 2012

Weekly favourites....

Weekly favourites time again, as usual lets start with -

 Likes:


* Natural collection lipstick in 'pink mallow' (I had to deopt this because it snapped)
* Clinique longlasting glosswear in 'air kiss' - This was slightly on the sticky side for me
* Avon supershock gel liner in 'blackened metal' - I love everything about this but the colour comes off as more of a grey than black

Not so likes:

NONE

Favourites:



* No7 extreme length mascara - I love this!! Rave post coming up soon
* Natural collection eyeshadow in 'moss shimmer' - such a pretty khaki colour
* Natural collection blush in 'rosey glow' - Gives a gorgeous flush of colour

Other faves:

* Avon eyeliner brush
* Gosh soft 'n' shine lipbalm in 'passion pink' - Such a pretty bright pink, leaves lips moisturised
* MAC eyeshadow in 'mystery' - I know use this every day for my eyebrows

Last fave:


* Rita Ora's new album 'Ora' I LOVE this album. I listen to it every day and love each and every song! I highly recommend give it a listen

Until next week!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment