Tuesday 11 September 2012

Rave - No7 extreme length mascara....

I think anyone who likes No7 has probably already tried this mascara, but it's one that I've only just tried out. I've had it (unopened) for ages, I'm sure it was in a gift set at Christmas and I haven't bothered before now to give it a go because it has a rubber wand, which I'm not usually a fan of. I am now though after using this!



After just one application of this my lashes were so much longer and definitely had more volume. When I applied two coats I looked like I had false lashes on! Because the bristles on the wand are so short and close together it enables you to get from root to tip, which I love. This lasted all day with no flaking or smudging, definitely a mascara that I would recommend and would absolutely repurchase!

Thanks for reading :)

Don't forget to check out my second blog

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment