Wednesday 5 September 2012

Review - Chit chat juicy lipstick

We've all seen the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains right? Well I spotted a bit of a dupe in.....the poundshop! They have a similar product called 'Chit chat juicy lipstick' with the same packaging and concept as the Revlon just bitten, but for the grande total of £1.00




I'm not going to say it's exactly the same thing because it's not, and it doesn't claim to be a lip stain it says it's a lipstick. However it has very similar packaging in which it's in a jumbo crayon type tube and you have to twist the bottom to get more of the lipstick out. However this is so much more sheer (but buildable) than the Revlon lip stain and has more of a glossy finish to it. I got mine in 'firey red' but I'd say it was more of a mauve


As for the wear of this, I'd definitely say it was a lipstick. It started to fade after around an hour and a half, which is pretty much like most lipsticks.

I'm not sure what other shades are available, I only spotted this one in the shop near where I live but I'm pretty sure there'll be more than one shade. Definitely give this a try girls, you won't be disappointed. 

These are available to buy from most poundshops

My second 'non beauty' blog

Thanks for reading :) 

S xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment