As always let start with likes:
* Nivea extreme resist mascara in brown - At first I thought this was going to be a favourite this week, until it came to removing it. Jeeeez did it take a while. I didn't realise when I first bought it that it was waterproof, I loved the look of my lashes with this, but hated having to take it off
Not so likes:
* Front cover eyeshadows in 'mother of pearl' 'hazel' and 'clove' All three of these are warm tone and I really didn't get along with them
* Front cover eyeshadow in 'fern' This had no colour pay off at all
And last but not least Faves:
* Rimmel lipstick in 'spotlight beige' I was unsure about this when I first bought it and didn't understand the hype, until I brought it back out. I love this!!
* MUA mosaic blush in 'English rose' I have no idea why I haven't been using this more. It gives off such a pretty pink flush of colour
* Barry M lipgloss (limited edition, came with impulse bodyspray) I love them smell, the texture and it lasts quite well on the lips
* Front cover eyeshadows in 'biscuit' 'viola' and 'wild lime' these three were the ones I reached for through the week. Great colours and pigmentation
Until next week!
My second (non beauty) blog
Thanks for reading :)