Thursday 1 November 2012

Current favourite haircare....

Lately I've found a haircare routine that I love and that leaves my hair so soft, so I thought I'd share the little goodies that I've been using:

* Timotei intense repair shampoo and conditioner for dry and damaged hair - This is without a doubt my all time favourite brand. I've tried so many others and although they work fine, this is amazing stuff



* Avon advance techniques 360 nourishment Moroccan Argan oil hair mask - This is one of two hair masks I use (I'll use this one time, then next time I wash my hair I use the other, then back to this one) and I noticed a difference the first time I used it. I bought this initially because so many people on Youtube rave about Argan oil, so I jumped on that bus. So glad I did, it leaves my hair feeling so silky and manageable




* Pantene pro-V aqua light hair mask - This is the same, I find, as the Argan oil mask. It leaves my hair so silky and manageable. I'm not sure if one is working better than the other as I'm alternating between the two, but I'd definitely recommend giving either or both a whirl



* Avon advance techniques daily shine dry ends serum - I'm pretty sure this is my fourth bottle of this puppy. I've used it for years and can say 100% it's amazing. I apply this once my hair is washed and towel dried, and it makes my hair easier to run a brush through then once dry it's super soft. Not gonna lie, the smell is divine too, kind of a coconut scent


What's your favourite haircare?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment