Saturday 16 June 2012

Bright eyes part deux....

Again using the 88 palette....who needs sunshine when you have eyeshadow??? :P


I have a RIDICULOUS amount of freckles!!!!! :/

Hoke cokie time for some sunny colours:

* I applied NYX all over the lids, again to make the shadows last and pop

* I added the white to my tear duct area, to open up and brighten my eyes

* Then I placed the second skin toned shadow own, on my brow bone as a highlight

* Next I packed the bright yellow onto the inner half of my eye

* I then packed the third orange down onto the outer half of my eye, making sure the orange and yellow were blended

* Time for the lower lashline, I took the second bright pink (in between the purples) and place that along my lower lashline

* To make sure all colours were blended, I added the a skin tone shadow into the crease

* I added a splash of MUA liquid liner along my upper lashline, and a 2 coats of Clinique high impact mascara



I fear I'm going to have very sore eyes by the end of the night :p

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment