Sunday 10 June 2012

Weekly favourites....

Sunday again which can only mean one thing....OK 2, lazy day and weekly faves post :) This week's faves are all new purchases, and two of them have become holy grail items in my make up bag now:



First up, my two new holy grail items:


* Real techniques stippling brush £11.99. This is now my favourite brush of all time. My foundation looks absolutely flawless when I use this brush
* Urban Decay de slick make up spray £23. This makes my make up last ALL DAY!! It's amazing stuff



without flash


with flash

* Collection lasting colour lipstick in '13 Vintage Rose' £2.99 .I adore these lipsticks, this is a new colour added to my collection. It's one of those colours that's my lips but better
* Rimmel lasting finish blush in '014 Winter Glow' £1.00 (from the poundshop) Such a pretty everyday pink, that I think would suit anybody and everybody



Thanks for reading :)

S xx



No comments:

Post a Comment