Thursday 7 June 2012

Product rave: Urban Decay De slick spray....

The Urban Decay 'de slick' spray is what I now like to refer to as miracle in a bottle. I've said literally every post that I have an oily T-zone which is the bane of my life. Nothing keeps my foundation on my chin. My forehead isn't too bad, my nose is kinda annoying and my chin drives me CRAZY. I've tried a handful of primers ranging from MUA to Benefit, and although some have kept my foundation on slightly better than others, none of them help it to stay put all day. This is where Urban Decay de slick spray comes in.




I've watched numerous reviews on all of Urban Decay setting sprays, and wanted to try a few out for my freelance kit for when I do any bridal work. My sister and I were in Debenhams the other day and I was looking for small bottles of the de slick, because I didn't really want to spend a lot of money on something that I might not like in the end. However, when I asked the girl on the counter if they stocked small bottles she said they did the normal size bottle which was £19, and they had a limited edition extra large bottle for £23.



I knew that I definitely wanted to try it out, and figured I may as well pay an extra £4.00 for 50% more product right? And boy am I glad I did! This spray is AMAZING!! My make up lasted 9 hours (it would have lasted longer but I washed it all off at the end of that day) without me having to touch it up at all. The other thing I love about this, is that even after 9 hours of wear my make up still looked as though I'd just applied it. I thought IF it does keep it on, it may wear off a little bit after that many hours, but I was so wrong.



How to use:
'Shake well. Apply just before foundation and again after make up. Hold the bottle 8'-10' away and mist face 2-4 times.'



How I use:
I spray 4 times before I apply any primer. Then put on my primer, foundation, powder etc and spray 4 times again

This is definitely a new holy grail item in my make up bag, and another product I'll be purchasing for my kit.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment