Sunday 17 June 2012

Purple smokey eyes....

I was in the mood to have a play about with some shadow again, this time purple. I bought the vivo trio in 'sugar plum' a few months back and completely forgot I had it! This will be coming out more often because I adore it!


The colours are actually darker then they're showing - Rubbish camera! Sorry

* Firstly I primed my eyes with MUA eye primer

* Next I applied the baby pink all over my lid, going just above the crease

* I then took the middle purple and applied to the outer half of my lid and again, into the crease

* Next I applied the darker purple in to the outer 'V' and blended in to the outer half of the crease. I also applied this along my lower lashline

* Last I applied MAC's 'blanc type' as a hightlight, and used Clinique high impact mascara


My previous review on this vivo trio: http://stacey-ajourneyofathousandmiles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/review-vivo-eyeshadow-trio.html

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment