Saturday 2 June 2012

More magazine freebies....

I was out shopping yesterday and spotted yet more great freebies with magazines! All the mags this month have great goodies free with them, so of course I had to nab myself a bargain

Marie Claire:


Free with Marie Clair this month is the choice of three 'ciate' nail varnishes. There's a bright pink, lilac and a beige. The magazine costs £3.70 and the nail varnish alone usually costs £9.00, so this is definitely a bargain!!

I picked up the beige colour which is called 'bon bon'





Next up is Red magazine:


Free with this months red is the choice of either a Jemma Kidd mascara, or an eyeliner. I opted for the mascara because I had picked up the bodyshop eyeliners the other day. I am however, debating whether to get the eyeliner too.....Who am I kidding, we know I will. Total sucker for a freebie :P




Full reviews coming up when I've given them a little test run :)

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment