Saturday 9 June 2012

Make up of the day....

Sorry I haven't been posting every day, I've been in the middle of decorating so everything has been pretty much upside down. I need to go out shopping today to pick up a few bits and bobs so thought I'd post a quick 'make up of the day' I apologise that the colours aren't picking up too well, I really need to get a new camera! Anyway, here's what I'm wearing on my eyes:


H&M shadow, MAC 'humid' MUA shade 1


MAC 'humid', MUA shade 1, H&M


MUA shade 1, H&M, MAC 'humid'

I have no idea why in each picture the shadows are in different orders, big fail on my part!!

I applied MUA eyeshadow primer, then MUA shade 1 all over my lid and up to the brow bone, then added the H&M shadow into my crease, and the applied MAC 'humid to my outer 'v' and blended into the outer half of my crease. I used MUA black liquid liner, and Clinique's high impact mascara.


Again sorry that the colours aren't showing true, you can get a good idea from the swatches what the actual colours look like.

On the rest of my face I used:


* Urban Decay de slick setting spray
* Benefit 'that gal' primer
* Revlon colorstay foundation in 180 'sand beige'
* Collection lasting perfection concealer in shade 1
* 17 Pressed powder in 'neutral'
* Natural collection blush in 'pink cloud'
* Benefit 'high beam'
* Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in 'dark brown'
* Collection lasting colour lipstick in 13 'vintage rose'

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment