Saturday 2 February 2013

Celeb Saturday #5

It's Saturdaaaaaaaay again, which means time for another celeb inspired look. This week, I found a picture of the gorgeous Adele that I really like:


I think what drew me to this photo was the fact the her eyeshadow isn't blended but it still looks so pretty!

Here's what I used:



* First I applied a primer all over my lid, then I used MUA shade 1 as a inner tear duct highlight and just under my brow

* Next I used 'Freestyle' in the crease as a transition colour, and then blended that out with 'Kinky'

* Taking a small eyeshadow brush I used 'Backdoor' and outlined the shape I wanted, then packed on the shadow

* I took a mix of 'Backdoor' and 'Blackout' and applied this half way along my lower lashline

* Last but not least I applied a swoosh of liquid liner along my upper lashline, and a swipe or two of mascara



That's it, simple but pretty!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Definitely looks a lot like her :)you also have amazing brows, so jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thank you lol

    S xx

    ReplyDelete