Monday 4 February 2013

Mascara mix up

I'm one of those girls who hate throwing mascara away, I have no idea why I just do. However I'm in possession of WAY TOO MANY at the moment, a few of which deffo need to be binned. So I thought that I'd do a kind of 'empties' post and do a little review on each. Here's what's headed for mascara heaven this month:




* Avon Super enchant - I'm not sure on the price of this because......it's been discontinued!!! GUTTED! This is without a doubt one of my fave mascaras ever. It separated, lengthened and gave volume

* Miss sporty waterproof fabulous lash - £1.99 I needed a waterproof mascara a few months ago and just wanted a cheap one as I'd only be using it for one day so I picked this up. Yup it's deffo waterproof but that's it. It claims to build lashes from natural to dramatic.....it doesn't! Not one I would recommend

Clinque high impact - £16.00 This is, along with Avon Super enchant, my other favourite mascara. One coat of this and my lashes look full and long. Definitely one I'd recommend and buy again

Collection Skyscraper - £4.99  Another fave of mine! Again it lengthens, gives volume and separates. Definitely another I'd recommend and buy again

MUA Every lash and Mega Volume - £3.00 I enjoyed both of these, I wasn't too sure about them at first but once they dried out slightly I liked them. I would recommend giving them a try. The 'Every lash' separates  and adds length, and the'Mega volume' gives volume and lengthens

* George Volume lash - £3.50 This isn't actually ready for the bin but I'm chucking it anyway because I never reach for it. I like it but don't love it, and what annoys me is that at the end of the day I have black rings under my eyes from the mascara dropping

Well that's it, time to buy more mascara :P I think I'll do one of these posts every 3 months, that way I know my mascara's are bacteria free

Thanks for reading :)

S xx



2 comments:

  1. I really need to look into getting Skyscraper as so many people recommend it!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    Lou Easy Peasy Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing! Probably my fave highstreet mascara

    S xx

    ReplyDelete