Thursday 7 February 2013

January Lux Box

My January Lux Box came yesterday, Yey, so I thought I'd do a quick post of what's inside




I love the colour of this box, it's like a mink shade. Just thought I'd throw that in there :P

Here's what's inside:


* Dr Bragi Age management moisturiser - RRP £120 for 50ml (5ml sample)



* John Masters organics Citrus & Neroli detangler and Lavender Rosemary shampoo - RRP £16.00 each (both 30ml samples)


* Balm Balm fragrance free lip balm £3.99 for 7ml

When I opened this I did think that the samples were really small, with the exception of the Balm Balm. However last months box was amazing for product sizes so I'll let them off :P I'm going to give them a go nonetheless and put up some reviews after I've used each product. I'm still impressed wit Lux Box and would still recommend giving them a go if you aren't already subscribed. (I didn't get paid to say that, I just like the company)

Thanks for reading :)

S xx




No comments:

Post a Comment