Saturday 9 February 2013

Liebster Award Nomination


I've been nominated again for the Liebster Award again thanks to Beka and Erin so thank you both, and go check out their blogs :)

This is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers or less, and once you have been awarded this you do the following:



* List 11 random facts about yourself
* Answer the 11 questions given to you by whoever nominated you
* Ask 11 of your own questions to the bloggers you nominate
* Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers
* Go to each bloggers page and let them know you've nominated them
* Thank the person who nominated you and add a link back to their blog

11 Random facts about me:

1 - I hate the smell of Playdoh - It actually makes me retch (nice eh?)
2 - I'm 27 and can fit into my 8 year old niece's shoes
3 - I always wanted to be a gymnast growing up 
4 - I'm a huge Meat Loaf fan (The dude not the food)
5 - Dr Pepper sends me loopy
6 - I'm a complete bookworm
7 - I have a major girl crush on Rita Ora and Rooney Mara
8 - I'm a list freak
9 - I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to horror films
10 - I'd love a Kawasaki ninja 
11 - I'm REALLY not a morning person


Beka's Questions:

* Favourite Beauty brand?
There's so many that I love, but if I have to pick one high street and one high end, I'd say MUA and Urban Decay

* Favourite TV show?
Dancing on ice and Call the midwife

* Big night out or cosy night in?
Probably cosy night in if I'm honest - I'm getting old! :P

* What made you start blogging?
I started watching  so many YT video's and and always clicked on the links to the beauty blogs. I thought it looked fun, and that was that

* Where is your favourite place to eat?
Anywhere that sells pasta

* Favourite animal?
A horse

* Who is your favourite celebrity?
This is tuff, but I'm gonna say Rooney Mara and Rita Ora

* What is the best memory you've ever had?
I've got SO many that make me smile, they're all times I've spent with friends. The whole of 2010 was amazing

* Where is you're favourite place in the world?
California <3

* Hair up or down?
Up. I get too stressed when my hair's down, it blows all over and it's so flat!

* Do you reckon Kate Middleton will have a girl or boy?
A girl?



Erin's Questions:

* You're favourite lipstick at the moment?
Such a hard question! Probably Topshop 'Innocent' but that'll change in a day or two ;P

* An item on your wishlist?
Michael Kors Rose gold watch (I can dream)

* Tanfastic or English Rose?
English Rose

* You're favourite vintage look and why? (e.g 40's)
Pin up - It's simple classy and feminine

* Something which you couldn't live without?
Memories. Such a cop out I know but remembering the good times keeps me sane

* What kind of blogs do you like to read?
My fave are those with a mix of beauty and lifestyle - Books, cooking, fashion

* Best looking member of The Beatles?
Probably John Lennon

* Have you got any tattoo's or piercings?
No but I want a tattoo. I just can't decide what and where

* Favourite make up brand?
High street is MUA and High end is Urban Decay

* Best day of the week?
Saturday!

* Favourite brand of shoe?
I'm not really a shoe kinda gal, so I'm gonna say converse

My (very random) Questions for you all:

1 - What has been your favourite holiday?
2 - What is your favourite film?
3 - One thing you can't leave the house without?
4 - What is your favourite perfume?
5 -Who do you look up to?
6 - What is your favourite book? 
7 - Who is your favourite blogger?
8 - What is your favourite season?
9 - Your favourite brand of brushes?
10 - What is your favourite pizza topping?




No comments:

Post a Comment