Friday 8 February 2013

Review - e.l.f lock and seal

If you saw my previous elf haul post you'll have seen that I bought the 'lock and seal' I got this to use with my Barry M dazzle dusts instead of just using water, and I have to say I love it.


All you have to do is add a couple of drops into the little clear pot, then dip your brush (I used a small angle brush as I used this mixed with Barry M dazzle dust as liner) into the lock and seal, and then into whichever product you're using.

When using a pigment/dazzle dust, I'd suggest tipping some of the product into the lid. This way you're not adding moisture to the whole product and ruining it.

When I've used just water before, the dazzle dusts are very pigmented and do stay put all day. However with this I noticed they have a foil effect to them which I love and as well as staying put, the don't smudge or crease. 

The lowdown:

* price - £3.75
* Product -  15ml
* Does what it says - Definitely
* Recommend - Absolutely 
* Repurchase - Yes

Have you tried this yet? What did you think?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx







No comments:

Post a Comment