Sunday 10 February 2013

Weekly favourites

Sunday again, which means weekly faves again:

Eyes:



 * Too Faced eyeshadows in 'Label Whore' and 'Jealous?' - I was so unsure about 'Label Whore' which is very similar to MAC's 'Club, because it's warm toned. However, after using it a second time through the week I really liked it!



* Accessorize volumising mascara- This was a Christmas present and I've only just started using it (I had a billion mascara's already open) It's a great mascara, definitely gives volume

* e.l.f Lock and seal - I've already reviewed this. It's such a great product for anyone who likes using loose shadows and pigments 


Face:



* Rimmel lasting finish blushes in 'Winter glow' and 'Summer fever' - I've used and loved bot of these so many times before. They're pigmented but are quite subtle


Lips:



* MAC Viva glam Cyndi - Rather than going for a full on red lip, I've been dabbing this on slightly and blending in. It gives a perfect subtle rosy colour

That's it for this week beauts. What have you been loving?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the two eyeshadows especially the browny colour xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so similar to MAC's clubbed, and MUA have a very similar shade too. I started the week not liking it and now I love it lol

    Sxx

    ReplyDelete