Sunday 3 February 2013

I (don't) got the love

If you read my weekly Make Up Monday posts then you'll know that each Monday I search through my make up and pull out things that I haven't used in an age. I then use them for that whole week, if I've loved them they go in my faves, liked then they go back in my collection, and if I haven't liked them? I stick them in this blog post.

Basically at the end of each month, along with my monthly empties, I'm going to write a post on the things I haven't loved and do a mini review on each item.

Face:


*No7 colour calming primer £10.50 - I've written a review on this already and I just don't like it. It was hard to blend, showed through my foundation and basically didn't work

* Sheer cover base perfector Primer £21.95 - Again I have a review on this too. I  think the main reason for me not liking this is my skin type, it didn't hold my foundation in place and I didn't like the finish it gave me

* MUA Matte perfect foundation £2.00 - Very rarely will you see a negative review of an MUA product from me,but this I just couldn't get along with. It didn't keep my face matte and the colour match wasn't so great

* Soap and Glory kick ass concealer £10.00 - This is pretty much a Holy grail item with some bloggers, but for me it looked cakey on spots and it creased under my eyes. I think I'll stick to my Collection lasting perfection from now on

Lips and Eyes



* Soap and Glory Sexy mother pucker £9.00 Again I think this is a product a lot of girlie's love but I really don't like it. I get that it's supposed to tingle, but I swear it felt like my lips were on fire. And I found it really dried my lips out too

* No7 Stay perfect eyeshadow in 'True Gold' £7.00 - Even though this shade is named 'True Gold' it really wasn't. I didn't find this to be pigmented and the colour I did get from it was pretty chalky

Wellthat's it for this months negative post. What do you think of this type of post?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx







No comments:

Post a Comment