Friday 1 February 2013

Four reads of February

A few weeks ago I read a post from Beauty balm about her 2013 book challenge, where she's set herself the challenge of reading four books a month. I know this isn't a beauty post and my blog is mainly all beauty with the odd random thing thrown in there, well this is one of those random things. I'm a complete bookworm and have way too many books, so I've set myself this challenge too

My February reading list

* Joanne Harris 'Chocolat'
* Thomas Hardy 'Tess of the D'ubervilles'
* Jennifer Worth 'Call the midwife'
* Mhairi McFarlane 'You had me at hello'






I'm not sure whether or not I'll be putting up reviews when I've finished each book, but if I do it'll be alongside a beauty post too ;)

Are you a bookworm? What's your favourite book?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to reading too :) I just finished Hosseni's A Thousand Splendid Suns and oh my gosh what a read! I tried reading You Had Me at Hello but I couldn't get into it even though it's had some great reviews. I'm torn between reading The Help or Lovely Bones next - help! xx

    Abbie xox

    www.abstermac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to start reading it, I've heard loads of good reviews about it. I say 'the help' then you can let me know if it's any good lol

    S xx

    ReplyDelete