Wednesday 13 February 2013

My make up Storage

Does anybody else find it hard to figure out how and where to store their make up? Or am I just indecisive? I think I've had my make up collection in every corner of my room, and never really liked it. I bought a desk to act as a dressing table, and now I actually use it as it was intended - a desk. Which leads me onto the purpose of this post - How I store my make up:


I store all of my palettes in a toast rack that I got from Poundland. Wilkinsons also sell metal letter/paper racks that would work just the same

For my liners and eye brushes, I use these coloured glass jars that I got again from Poundland last summer. And for face brushes I use this DIY brush holder


Next shelf down is perfumes/smellies.I keep my Lush products in this V.I.P glass my friend got me for Christmas


The bigger set of drawers I bought for £5.00 from Morrisons. In the top drawer I keep all lipsticks and the bottom two are eyeshadows.
The smaller drawers are from Poundland and in the top drawer I keep mascara's, second drawer is primers and bottom drawer is liquid and gel liners



These are my faves! All three jars were gifts so I'm not sure where to get them but any cookie jars would do. In the pink 'cupcake' I have my loose MUA shadows, and in the blue I have all of my lip glosses. I thought that the little cup 'cupcake' would be ideal for cotton buds because it has a lid

Do you have an storage tips?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx




3 comments:

  1. Great post. I photographed all of my storage for a post a few weeks ago but it looks so pants compared to everyone elses!

    I love the toast rack idea for palettes - I may have to steal that one ;)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Ah you should deffo still post it! Haha Steal away :P

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a better way to store mine x

    ReplyDelete