* I picked out 'Secret fantasy star' perfume because I watched an Avon haul video a while back (I can't remember who the Youtuber was sorry) and she said it was really nice. And it is. It's got a slight vanilla scent. It kind of reminds me slightly of Soap and Glory's 'Clean girls' bodywash, but this is nicer. This was £5.99
* Colour trend Read my lips lipgloss in 'watermelon ice' 99p and Colour trend Kiss 'n' go lipstick in 'Amethyst' £1.85
* Colour me pretty nail enamel in 'Green Morph' This is such a pretty colour, it's a maroon kind f colour with green undertones. You do need to apply quite a few coats of this, but it's still really nice. £1.50
* Super enchant mascara in 'Black' I bought this for two reasons 1) It was on sale and 2) It has a funky wand which I really wanted to try :P £2.99
* Angled brush. I actually bought this for my kit. I use this myself already, for applying powder highlighter and love it so wanted to get on for my kit too £3.50
Think I may do a review on the mascara once I've had a good try of it. I love the wand, so have high hopes for this bad boy!
Thanks for reading :)