Monday 16 July 2012

MUA 'Undressed'....

OK I think everyone and their goldfish has reviewed the new MUA 'undressed' palette already, but I love it SO much that I feel the need to give my two cents.







I was in two minds about getting this at first, only because I have the 'Heaven and Earth' palette and I just thought to myself 'Do I really need more browns?' Well the answer was YES, I do! This palette is totally different to the 'Heaven and Earth' palette, the browns are all different shades, there's a metallic navy blue and a sparkly black AND what I love is that there's two matte shades too!


* Top row:


With flash


Without flash

* Bottom row:


With flash


Without flash

All of these eyeshadows are seriously pigmented (for some reason shades 1, 3 and 5 don't swatch all that well, but when applying to the lid they really are pigmented) You can create so many different looks with this, from day to night, subtle to bold. I've used this every single day since I bought it, and each day I've created a different look (post to come) In the words of Blue Peter 'Here's one I 'made' earlier' 


I used:

* Shade 1 all over the lid
* Shade 3 in the crease
* Shade 4 in outer 'V'
* MUA gel liner in 'underground'
This is another definite for my kit, I think this would be ideal for bridal work!

The lowdown:

* Cost - £4.00
* 9.6g of product
* 12 very pigmented eyeshadows
* Blend easy
* So many looks can be created using this
* 10 pearl shades and 2 matte


Available from:



Have you tried this out yet?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


4 comments:

  1. I awarded you with the One Lovely Blog award! Check it out! <3
    http://mattabellablogs.blogspot.com/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    I wish so badly I could get my hand on anything MUA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you!!! :)

    I don't know why they don't sell in the states, so many people would buy if they did

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review and thank you for the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) And no problem

    S xx

    ReplyDelete