Wednesday 18 July 2012

My big wishlist....

Does anyone else make endless lists of things that they really want, and just never get around to buying any if it? I do! The bad thing is, I always end up with about 6 different lists.....whoops :P Here's what's been catching my eye recently:

First up:



* Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir perfume
My boss owns the diffuser of this scent and I absolutely fell in love with it!


* Plum converse
I already own a black pair of these and love the, they're so comfy and go with almost any outfit. I'm really into this plum/maroon kind of colour at the moment



* Models own nail varnish in 'Beetlejuice'
Again with the plum/maroon colour. I've looked at so many swatches of this and I've now decided this is a nail varnish that I have to have in my collection

* Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte 
I think I'm mainly attracted  to this lipstick for the packaging to be honest, it's just SO pretty!! I still can't decide which colour I want: Nude beige, sensual pink, lingerie pink, kissable rose or peach passion. Any preferences? They're all beautiful colours



* Benefit blush on 'coralista'
I've wanted this blush for the longest time, and for some reason have never gotten around to buying it


* MAC eyeshadow in 'Lucky green'
I watched a tutorial a few days ago using this, 'Humid' (which I have) and 'Swimming' (which I also have) and it looked really pretty. I'm also a HUGE fan of green shadows so this will be nice to add to my collection

What's on your 'wish list'?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment