Wednesday 25 July 2012

Random haul of bits and bobs....

Yet another haul! I ordered my Avon and e.l.f stuff over a week ago, then the day I decide to pick up a few bits, they both arrive! I really didn't need to get any of this, but I'm drawn to pretty things! I just can't help myself :P

First up I needed a new clutch for my sister's wedding on Saturday (21st) so checked Peacocks, and found this mustard one reduced to £4.00 from £8.00. The strap has clips either side so it can be taken off


Next I needed some tea tree lotions and potions because my chin has nicely decided to break out and my little cousin told me Wilkinsons do a good Tea tree anti-spot stick. It was 98p or two things for £1.50, so I bought the spot stick and a cleanser to try out


Lastly I popped into Topshop because I read a tweet saying that they now sell 'Figs and Rouge balm' This is something I've wanted to try out for a while now so knew I had to pick one up. Whilst in there, I noticed that they had a few make up items for sale and I wasn't going to let that pass me by. I got two cream eyeshadows for £1.00 each in 'Emerald city' and 'Velvet', and an eye crayon in 'Rock chick' also £1.00 BARGAIN!!





I love the look of the cream eyeshadows. They're SO pretty! I'll give them a test run and let you know how I get on. I'm just hoping the don't crease, because they're beautiful colours.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. Those eyeshadows really are gorgeous colours! I wish my local Topshop sold the makeup line :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah nooo! Does the website not sell it? The eyeshadows are so pretty but I'm having trouble blending them :/ I'll have to give them a few more goes lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete