Monday 23 July 2012

Olympic inspired nails....

The Olympics kick off on Friday, so I wanted to do some Olympic themed posts for the occasion. It's all so exciting, and yet another excuse to play about with nail varnish and eyeshadow.

First post is nails, here are two designs I came up with (I'm not a nail artist, so please excuse my very bad skills)


For the above picture, I used:

* Barry M nail paint in 'Matte white' on each finger
* Blue - Barry M nail paint 'Cyan blue'
* Yellow - Rimmel 'Sunshine'
* Black - Rimmel 'Black satin'
* Green - China Glaze 'Holly-day'
* Red - Barry M nail paint 'Bright red'


For the above picture I used:

* Barry M nail paint in 'matte white' on each finger except index
* The Olympic rings are the colours as the above picture
* Union Jack: Blue -  Barry M 'Cyan blue' Red - Barry M ' Red glitter' White - Barry M ' Matte white'
* Spots: Red - Barry M 'Red glitter' Blue - 2True ' Shade 1'

More posts to come in the next few days :D

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment