Monday 30 July 2012

Latest in beauty....

My latest in beauty box arrived over the weekend and I wanted to share what I got. First thing I want to say is this: When it came to picking out my products that I wanted to sample, I found that most of them were repeated form last month and the month before. So I didn't have as much choice as I have before, I still managed to get things that I haven't yet tried, but one of the samples I chose was a men's aftershave as I had already tried the other things in that section. Anyway here's what I picked out:



First product:


*Mont Blanc - Legend aftershave. I don't know what to say about this other than it smells REALLY good.

Second:


* Elemental herbology - Cell food. This is a facial serum and I wanted to try this out because I've used No7 'protect and perfect beauty serum' before and loved how it left my skin feeling. So I thought I'd give this a whirl and see if I noticed any difference with my skin.

And last but not least:


* Lavera Naturkosmetik eye gel. I'm getting to the point now where I'm starting to feel like I need to use eye creams and lotions and potions to help my skin a little. I've always cleansed and moisturised (slaps own wrists for not toning) and I now feel like I need to start using an eye cream every day and night and not just when I remember. I've tried a few out and not noticed any difference, and I don't know if this is because I don't have big bags and lots of wrinkles to get rid of, or if the cream isn't actually working. So I picked out this eye gel to try and see if I noticed a difference. Well that and the fact it's 'wild-rose' ;)

Have you tried any of these products?

I'll let you know how I get on

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment