Friday 13 July 2012

Review: Marks and Spencer Limited collection nail varnish....

In my previous haul post, I showed the new nail varnish I picked up from Marks and Spencer's 'Limited collection' in 'Lilac'


This is with 2 coats

As soon as I spotted this I had to have it. Purple and glitter = perfect ;P I can't decide if this is lilac with gold glitter, or gold glitter with lilac polish. It seems to have an equal amount of both which is kind of rare in nail varnish I find. Either way, it's extremely pretty!

One of the things on the bottle that I noticed was the claim of 'Quick dry' So many nail varnishes claim to be quick drying and they really aren't. This one is! It literally dries in seconds! I got 2 days wear out of this before it started chipping, but as usual that's probably my fault because I never wear a base or top coat. When it came to removing it, I had no trouble. I was expecting to be on for ages with mass amounts of nail varnish remover and cotton wool (because of the glitter) but it came off really easily. What more can I say than go try this out! I'll be heading back to buy more colours from this range that's for sure.

I've only had this a few days and it's already one of my favourite nail varnishes I own!

The lowdown:


* Cost - £3.50
* 8ml
Quick drying
* Lasts 2 days
* Easy to remove
* 25 colours available

Available to buy from: Marks and Spencer

Have you tried anything from the Limited collection?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment