Tuesday 31 July 2012

Monthly empties....

Tis the end of yet another month and so it's time for another monthly empties post. The majority of this months empties is perfume! I pulled out everything in my cupboard and found a load of perfume bottles that were almost used up. So I decided to use them all up before I started buying any new ones.


Let's start with perfumes:



* Britney Spears - Radiance. Smells like sweets
* Ralph Lauren - Romance. It's not sweet or floral but a gorgeous scent non the less
* Ghost - Enchanted Bloom. Kind of a floral fragrance
* Ghost - Ghost. I think with this you ether like it or you don't
* DKNY - Fresh blossom. A sweet floral scent
* Impulse - Loving words bodyspray. Such a gorgeous, summery sweet scent

I'm rubbish at describing scents as you can tell haha But I will say that I'd buy each and every one of these again!!

Next up, Hair:


* Herbal essences Breakage defender intensive mask. I've used this before and loved it. The smell is gorgeous - coconut and it leaves my hair so soft. A definite repurchase 
* Avon daily shine dry ends serum. Again this leaves my hair super smooth and soft and something that I have and will repurchase again and again

Make up, body and face:


* Imperial leather bath cream - Japanese spa. Yet another product I've repurchased over and over. I love this stuff
* Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil. I've used this for years (not this actual one obviously) and love it. However I purchased the e.l.f eyebrow kit and love it!! If e.l.f ever stopped making the eyebrow kit, I'd go back to the rimmel pencil
* Balance me wonder eye cream. I got this free with last months Glamour magazine and ended up buying another copy to get a back up. I'll be honest, I didn't notice a difference in my eye area and I'm not sure if this is because I don't have lots of wrinkles I need getting rid of or not. I've got the other tube to use up so I'll say then whether I'd repurchase or not

That's it for this month kids, until next time.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx




No comments:

Post a Comment