Monday 9 July 2012

Review: Lush Enzymion facial moisturiser....

I seem to be on a constant search for a good moisturiser to control my oily T-zone, and every time I think I've found the right one it disappoints me after a week or two. I was using clean and clear 'dual action moisturiser, and although I like it for keeping spots at bay I just don't feel like it's controlling the excess oil in my skin.

I was watching foundonfilm 's review on Lush's Enzymion moisturiser the other day and though I may as well call in to Lush, see if I can get a teeny sample and try it out. If I like it, I'll go back and get a full size of it. So that's what I did.


What this bad boy says' Great for people with oily skin types who want to wear make up, because this cream helps keep over production of oil at bay, which means make up has better skin'

I absolutely agree with all of that! I noticed a HUGE difference after one use. Usually when I wash off my make up and apply my moisturiser my skin looks oily still, even a couple of hours later once the moisturiser has had time to absorb into my skin. However as soon as I applied this, it soaked in quickly leaving my skin feeling moisturised and looking matte. And my face still felt completely moisturised the next morning

I've tried this both with and without a primer under my make up and the results were exactly the same. My make up lasted longer than it ever has with any primer I've used, with no shine! A tiny bit of this goes such a long way, and it smells good enough to eat - citrusy but not too overpowering.


The lowdown:


* Cost - £13.50 for 45g
* Smells citrusy
* Excellent for controlling oil
* Tiny amount goes a long way
* Once absorbed, it turns matte
* Works brilliant in place of a primer
* Keeps skin well moisturised

I'm definitely buying the full size pot of this when I'm done with the sample pot I have. It's amazing stuff, certainly worth the money!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment