Saturday 7 July 2012

Review: Sasy n Savy hand cream....

In last months latest in beauty box I received the Sasy n Savy 'Rose lavender hand n nail repair creme' to try out. Before I chose this to sample, I thought I might not like it because I'm not really a fan of Rose smelling things, but wanted to try it out anyway because I'm always on the lookout for a good hand cream.




What it says ' Soft and nourishing evening primrose and macademia oil soften and smooth. Shea butter soothes and heals dry skin. Vitamin C and E defends hard - working hands from damage. Helps diminish signs of ageing. Use daily. For all skin types.'

What I think? I love it. Like I said above I'm really not a fan (or I wasn't) of Rose scented things, but once I had a good smell of this I completely changed my mind. It's not that strongly scented and I definitely can't pick up the scent of Lavender which is a good thing!

The tube I got was 5ml and I didn't think it was going to last any more than two uses, but once I sliced the bottom off I managed to get 6 uses out of it :) Even after the first time of using this I noticed a difference. My hands felt so smooth and soft, and didn't look like those of an 80 year old!!

The cream itself isn't too thin or thick it's just right for a hand cream. It is very slightly greasy, but doesn't really take that long to soak into the skin. And the scent really doesn't linger that long once absorbed, so if you're not too keen on the smell it won't bother you for too long.

The lowdown:


* Cost - £20.00 for 100ml
* Very slightly scented
* Very moisturising
* Noticed a difference after one use
* Doesn't take too long to absorb into the skin

In my opinion I think this is quite pricey for a hand cream, but if you don't mind spending the £20.00 on it then I'd totally recommend it. It is a great cream, and does exactly what it says on the tube. I'm just one of those people who can't justify spending that much on it.....in other words? I'm tight haha

Available from: http://www.sasynsavy.co.uk/Hands-Feet/Rose-Lavender-Hand-n-Nail-Repair-Creme-100ml/yagendoo_VaMazing_zoom2.tpl.html

Thanks for reading :)

Sxx


2 comments:

  1. Just read your MUA eyeliner review but can't find a way to follow you on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) A few people have been having the same problem. There used to be a follow button along the top of the page, but for some reason it's gone. :/

    ReplyDelete