Saturday 12 January 2013

Celeb Saturday #2

It's Saturday again which means it's time for my take on a celeb look. This time, the very pretty Rita Ora:


What I used:


* MUA eyeshadow primer
* 88 warm palette
* MAC 'Phloof'
* Jemma Kidd I-Glamour define eyeliner
* MUA Extreme felt liner
* Clinique high impact mascara



What I did:

* After applying eye primer all over the lid, take an orange toned brown (shade 1) and apply all over
lid and blend into the crease


* Now take a matte black (Shade 2) and apply half way onto the lid, not taking above the crease


* Take a champagne shimmery eyeshadow (MAC Phloof) and use as a highlight. Then apply eyeliner to tightline, waterline (smudging a little on the outer half) and a liquid liner along upper lashine but don't wing it out


* Now add a coat or two of your favourite mascara (and false lashes if you like) and you're done


This is just my take on her look from what I could see in the picture I had. Obviously Miss Ora pulls this off so much better!

Last weeks celeb Saturday 

Thanks for reading :)

S xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment