* Skinology tea tree blackhead cleanser 2 for £1.50 or 99p each. This is my go to cleanser, I love the stuff
* Bourjois magic nail polish remover £4.99. I've been wanting to try this for so long, so finally bit the bullet and bought it
* No7 Colour calming primer £10.50. I usually have quite rosie cheeks and it annoys me because it affects how my blusher looks, so I bought this in the hope that it would tone down the redness
* MUA matte perfect foundation £2.00. Whenever MUA bring out new products I always like to try them out, so I could hardly pass this up right?
* Miners lipsticks £1.00 each from Xtras. I used to wear Miners years ago and it slowly started to disappear from make up shelves, so when I spotted these two for £1.00 each I grabbed them with both hands
* Essie nail varnish in 'Bikini so teeny' £1.99 from a random make up stall. I love Essie and I LOVE this colour, for £1.99 there was no way I wasn't buying it
Top is 'Biscuit' and Bottom is 'Rosie loves'
Have you found any bargains over the weekend?
Thanks for reading :)