The products from each brand I'll be buying and testing are:
* Pencil eyeliner
* Liquid eyeliner
* Nail varnish
First up (One of my favourite brands) MUA:
I've chosen my favourites just for the pictures, but I've used basically every colour in every product I have over the past month.
Let's start with lips:
* Lipstick: 5/5 Extremely pigmented. Long lasting. Dark and bright colours leave a slight stain behind once worn off
* Lipgloss: 3/5 Smells amazing. More of a sheen than a gloss. Not sticky at all. Not very long lasting
* Pencil liner: 4/5 Extremely pigmented. Very creamy. Smooth to apply. Does smudge if not set with a powder (perfect for a smokey look)
* Liquid liner: 5/5 LOVE this eyeliner, I use it as part of my daily routine (have used about 5 bottles) Extremely pigmented. Long lasting. Once dry it stays put until you want to wash it off. Easy application
* Eyeshadow: 5/5 Extremely pigmented. Available in pearl and matte. For me, the black (shade 20) beats MAC's 'carbon' by miles!!! Blend so easily. Lasts all day
* Mascara: 4/5 I'll admit, when I picked this up I thought it wouldn't be any good...WRONG! I actually really like it. It's more of a natural looking mascara, so if you like dramatic lashes this isn't for you. No clumps. Separates lashes
* Blusher: 5/5 Extremely pigmented. Quite powdery but easily tapped off the brush. Long lasting.
* Concealer: 1/5 Doesn't conceal anything for me. Found it quite greasy. Not pigmented at all (maybe down to my oily skin?)
* Nail varnish: 3/5 Two coats needed (I always apply 2 coats with any varnish) Smooth application. Lasts 2 days before chipping starts
Top five products: (in no particular order)
* Liquid eyeliner
Everything I used for this months budget beauty cost £1.00 each, however there is also a studio range available too which I highly recommend!
MUA is available to buy online and superdrug.
* MUA store: http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/
* Superdrug: http://www.superdrug.com/events-2011/mua-makeup-academy-introducing-our-new-ps1-make-up-range-exclusive/page/muamakeupacademy/
Thanks for reading :)