* Innocence Beware :- Creamsheen :- This lipstick is probably my favourite out of all 5. It whooped butt in my 'Battle of the nudes' taking first place and for a good reason, it's the perfect nude for my skintone. With it being a creamsheen, it has a glossy finish which I love. It is a little sheer but totally buildable. Have to point out too that this was limited edition :(
* Viva glam Cyndi: :- Lustre :- Very pretty sheer but buildable red, wearable colour for day or evening. More of a pinky red
* Cremecup :- Creamsheen :- Another nude. I bought this after I bought 'Innocence beware' and in the tube thought they were pretty similar. But once I swatched them, I realised that Creme cup is more of a pink nude, and just as pretty as Innocence beware.
*Lovelorn :- Lustre :- Very pretty blue toned pink (doesn't look it on the pictures). Very pigmented. Devastated that this snapped!!!
* Plumful :- Lustre :- Gorgeous plum shade, absolutely love this lipstick. Quite sheer but still pigmented and buildable. I did find this a little drying after an hour or so.
The low down:
* Cost £13.50
* Smell: GORGEOUS! Like vanilla cupcakes
I have a few others on my list of 'must haves' after watching way too many Youtube reviews, so I may have to do a little update in a few months :P
Thanks for reading :)