All you do is paint your nails white (whichever nails you want to ombre) leave them to dry, then paint stripes of nail varnish onto a sponge, making sure the stripes are the right length and width to fit your nail. Then whilst the nail varnish on the sponge is still wet, press the sponge onto the desired nail and press down. And that's it, apply your top coat and you're ready to go.
Here's my first attempt using this technique:
And what I used:
* Barry M nail paint - Matte white
* Barry M nail paint - Bright purple
* e.l.f nail varnish - Gum pink
* e.l.f nail varnish - Mango madness
* Rimmel lasting finish - Sunshine
Have you got a different technique for ombre nails? Or have you tried this one too?
Thanks for reading :)